Desperate moment

Have you ever been in desperate moment?
When you cant do anything unless ask another person to help?

It happened in Sunday, when i was in 6th grade of primary school. My friends and i went to Trans studio bandung. actually, we didnt plan to go there by ourself, it was our bimbel who held a Try-Out there. we were supposed to do the test before we got to play, but we thought  we were already prepared enough for National Exam, so we rebelled.
we came after the test is over. it was 3 PM, so the queue wasnt so bad. we had a good time there, my friends tried all rides, except me. i was a scaredy-cat back then, though i did the ghost ride, i didnt open my eyes until the end.
and that was a wise choice.

My parents are protective. they restrict me from coming home late, so 5 PM, i decided to go home. so i said goodbye to my friends, and innocently left the studio, not knowing i cant go back. a 6th grader student wandering around a huge mall, plus back then i only know the main lobby, no idea about th rest,so i went there.
I thought my brother would come and get me, but no. I called my him and he said he was at school, doing some project. I called my mom and she said that my friend's mom was the one who will take me home. That means i shouldnt left my friends until her mom came.

hiding beside a pillar, holding my phone while thinking how could i get back to studio. i felt so little at that time, non-existent. this might sounds stupid but one of  my family hobbies, is (sometimes) sharing about some "bad" news in our chatroom. about human-tracking, murder, etc. i know their intention is to warn us, but that somehow make me, like, paranoid. 

so i pushed myself to go back, using my memory to decide which way, which elevator should i pick. i did good halfway, almost there. 
i was in the right floor, but no idea where the gate was. People walking so fast i didnt get to ask them, until i saw a light
security:D

he was standing alone beside the elevator, busy playing with his phone. as i approached him, i think he felt my presence so he turned off his phone and greet me with a smile. i asked him where the studio is, and he guided until the main gate. i couldnt be grateful enough. security, my man.

luckily i met my friend's mom there, then i thanked the security. i stayed with her until my friends came out.

this story might sounds lame to you, and me. but somehow i cant forget how scared i was back then:(

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon : Crepuscular rays

MY HOLIYAY