Future Holiday Plan

Soraya   : hi janifa
Janifa    : hi aya, long time no see.
Soraya   : agree, what's up?
Janifa    : im doing fine, by the way, how about you? 
Soraya  : things didnt go well, lots of homework to do and lots of project i havent finished.                      Huft.
Janifa   : This is god's test. you have to be patient. Dont ever give up. Eventually, things will                   go well
Soraya  : thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it. 
Janifa   : by the way, holiday is around the corner. What will you do by then?
Soraya  : i've been waiting for it. I'll definitely relieve all my stress by then. But i havent got a                 clue. Any ideas? 
Janifa   : i got a clue. Last holiday, i went to belitung island. There's lot of beaches. The view                    is mesmerizing and the wind the gentle.
Soraya  : im not into beach. Are there any idea s beside beach?
Janifa   : what about hiking? You can enjoy the fresh air, and you can also exercise.
Soraya  : thats sounds like an idea. My brother is in hiking community. I think i'll get lots of                    information from him. He can also accompany me by then. Thank you for                                  your help. How about you? You got any plan for your holiday?
Janifa   : i think i'll go to beach again. This time, it'll be raja ampat.
Soraya  : i heard raja ampat is the best place for diving. Do you like diving?
Janifa   : yes, i do! It always been one of my favorite hobbies. Thats why i planned this one                      year ago.
Soraya  : wow thats unexpected of you. I hope both of us will enjoy our holiday 
Janifa    : yes, i hope so.
Soraya   : jan, my mother is waiting for me. I think its time for me to go.
Janifa    : okay, send my regards to you mom.
Soraya  : got it, bye janifa ! See you later.
Janifa  : bye, aya

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon : Crepuscular rays

MY HOLIYAY