Offer & Suggestion

Soraya : Hi, Amalia. Do you have time to spare for me ?

Amalia : Yes, sure. What do you want to talk about ?

Soraya : I'm still uncertain about my major subject.

Amalia : I think you have to be sure about your passion first. Let me know what you're passionate about.

Soraya : I like to observe people habits and personality and I like to work individually, by that I mean I don't have to sign any contract with companies.

Amalia : Oh, I see. I suggest that you choose psychology for your major subject.

Soraya : Why do you think so?

Amalia : Because I think psychology matches your passion and beside that if you become a psychologist, you can work individually and also with company.

Soraya : Where do you think I should take my psychology major at ?

Amalia : You should take your psychology major at University of Indonesia or Padjajaran University.

Soraya : I really appreciate your suggestion, but I'm not very sure about it.

Amalia : Do you mind if you have to wander ?

Soraya : Yeah, It's ok as long as the university is still in Java.

Amalia : How about University of Indonesia ?

Soraya : Why should I take my psychology major there?

Amalia : My aunt is a psychology lecturer there. So, I hope that she can give some help if you find something difficult.

Soraya : Thanks for everything, Amalia. That's very kind of you.

Amalia : No problem, you're welcome. By the way, what kind of psychology will you take ?

Soraya : I'm still thinking about it, but I will consider my mother's suggestion, social-psychology.

Amalia : Well then, good luck!

Soraya : Thank you, you too!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon : Crepuscular rays

MY HOLIYAY