Dream Job


Hello, my name is Soraya Faizah. Im a student studying at SMAN 3 Bandung. Im the youngest sister in my family along with my older brother and sister. My sister is continuing her study in Business and management school in ITB and my brother just graduated from accountant in Telkom University.

My extraculicular at school is theatre. I learn dance, makeup, acting, etc in tiloes theatre. I also made a new family there. Tiloes theatre is definitely the highlight of my highschool.


Outside, i like to spend time with my family and my friends. I still searching for a good library and museum in bandung to hang out.

Im still unsure about my dream job, but Im intrested in learning about microbiologist, human anatomy, history and sociology. So  my dream job isnt far from Doctor, Psychologist, and Microbiologist.

My strength is i can do my job cleanly, meaning i like to do a job following its procedure so the output isnt so messy. Im also good at logic and memorizing. I can also express my emotion easily. I can criticize my friends if theyre wrong straight forward so the problem can be solved right away.

My weakness is I have a bad energy management. I cant invest many thing in such a short time. Also my poor time management making me hard to manage my activities. Im also an awkward person, sometime people mistaken me for being mad at them.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Natural Phenomenon : Crepuscular rays

MY HOLIYAY